OTHER THINGS TO DO
Beside some of the best fishing and scenery on the water in Ontario you may want a few other activities to top off the kids and your summer adventure. Here are just a few things to keep in mind.
- A swim on a hot summer afternoon is always a hit.
- The horse shoe pit has been known to draw a lot of rivalry laughs and fun on a hot sunny afternoon spectators seem to enjoy it as much as the participants.
- Croquet our big green front yard is the place to be mallets and balls await your competitive hands.
- A leisurely walk over our wilderness trails and paths will inspire your senses with all the sites, scents and sounds in nature to woo you.
- Star gazing is something that we take for granted but you’ll be astonish the night sky looks so close and clear the stars appear to be floating just above the tree tops. With luck even a glimpse of our northern lights.
- Evening finds every one gathered around our group community fire pit were the stories will entertain you as laughter often runs deep into the night.
- Don’t forget we are just 35 min. from the Tri-Town if you need a days road tripping with all the attractions, it’s a fun change of pace.
THINGS YOU MAY NEED TO BRING
- Hunting Licence (from your own state)
- Boarder crossing gun registration forms
- Hunters orange vest and hat ( 400 sq. inches)
- Camo Hunting Clothes
- Rain Gear
- Fanny Pack
- Camo Gloves
- Flashlight – extra batteries
- Bug spray
- Trail marker
- First Aid Kit
- Knife (skinning, meat, filet)
- Pruning saw and rope
- Fishing Gear
- Personal life jacket if preferred
- Hiking boats
- Compass and or GPS
- Water bottle or canteen
- Camera and film
- Gun or Bow equipment
- Personal Tree stand – only ground blinds are provided
- Personal Towels
- A.T.V.’s are optional
- Two coolers – one for the hide and the other for the meat
Book Today! Call us and we will help you with your reservation 1-705-563-8393
Book Today! Call us and we will help you with your reservation